Sunday, January 11, 2009

400 Million Back on the Shelves


I've said it before and I'll say it again...if you only ever read one book on China then let it be Carl Crow's 1937 classic 400 Million Customers: The Experiences - Some Happy, Some Sad of an American in China, and What They Taught Him. And I'm pleased to say the new edition of Carl's classic is now published by Earnshaw Books in Shanghai. I saw a copy today on sale and it looks excellent. The new paperback edition includes all the original text and the great illustrations by Sapajou from the original too. There's also a foreword by, eerr, me.


Don't delay, buy today - you won't regret it.

1 comment:

Cheap Guild wars 2 gold said...

And I'm pleased to http://www.gw2.us/ say the new edition of Carl's classic is now published by Earnshaw Books in Shanghai. I saw a copy today on sale and it looks excellent. buy guild wars 2 gold