Thursday, February 12, 2009

Up North in Two Countries - Dalian and Manchester


Apologies for any break in communication for a couple of days as I’m travelling in Liaoning and visiting Dalian and Lushan for a few days. I’ll post plenty on Dalian and its history architecture when I get back and sort out notes and download photos.




Strangely I find myself into the last fortnight in two cities that happen to have excellent tram system – Manchester (left - which runs as a train in the suburbs before becoming a street level tram) and Dalian (right) – and I’ve been taking advantage of both excellent systems though I prefer Dalian for no better reasons than that the trams are cuter and just RMB1 (10p) anywhere.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are various Cheap D3 Goldchoices for why they aren't proclaiming to offer you credit worthiness in those days: It isn't proper on the talk. The work or technique could possibly be bit of an overall route theBuy RS Gold particular director provides determined

Diablo III Gold said...

If you need Diablo 3 Gold, we would like to recommend you sign up VIP member in Diabloiiigold.com. Abundant benefits for VIP member can support you buy Diablo 3 Gold fast and easy.

Witchy Twinzy said...

Thankss for the post