Monday, December 29, 2008

North Korea: A Shameless Plug - That Won't Happen Too Often


OK, I don’t this all that often – plugging my books – but I will for a moment, so please forgive. I just got referred to a review of the second edition of my book North Korea: The Paranoid Peninsula. A Modern History in the journal Acta Koreana and by Leonid Petrov. Naturally I’m happy as Acta Koreana is the journal of the Academia Koreana at Keimyung University while Petrov, a graduate of St. Petersburg State University and now teaching at the Australian National University in Canberra, is someone I have long read and admired on Korea.

Sorry to plug – it won’t happen too often – but this one cheered me up on a rainy day.

North Korea: A Prisoner of Its Own History – Click here

1 comment:

Buy WOW Gold said...

Sure it was a wonderful weekend!, I'm happy for you!, your outfit is georgeous!

Buy RS Gold

Diablo 3 Gold